Astuces en tout genre du site Index du Forum

Astuces en tout genre du site
Toutes les astuces de, astuces des jeux, reponse sur les evenements en cours, jeu concours pour gagner des recharges, et plein d'autres choses a decouvrir...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How Do I Delete Photos On My Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Astuces en tout genre du site Index du Forum -> Les Recharges -> Recharges
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

perles: 393

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Delete Photos On My Facebook App Répondre en citant

How Do I Delete Photos On My Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

If you aren't already logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password to continue. Video Apple Byte CNET Top 5 How To Googlicious Smart Home Tech Today News Special Features 3:59 CNET Podcasts Laptops Phones Tablets TVs . 6 Select a photo to delete. Tap 3. 8 Tap Remove Tag. This option is in the drop-down menu. How helpful is this? Co-authors: 16 Updated: Views:585,877 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Be Discerning With Your Facebook FriendsHow to Deal With Facebook StalkersHow to Delete an Album on FacebookHow to Delete a Facebook Fan Page . Scroll down to the photo you want to remove and place your mouse cursor over it; you should see a pencil-shaped button appear in the top-right corner of the photo's thumbnail. 3 Click Photos. 10 Second Summary 1. Doing so will remove the photo from your Facebook account. Editors' Picks Podcasts Most Popular Lists Video . 8. This tab is in the upper-right corner of the Facebook page. Tap Delete. 4 Scroll down and tap Photos. 2 Click your name. Please remember that once something is on the internet, it is unlikely that it will ever be truly gone. and throughout the world with essential medical resources to effectively treat and care for patients without regard to politics, religion, or ability to pay. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Using Photos on Facebook ArticleEditDiscuss Community Tested How to Delete Photos from Facebook Two Methods:Deleting Uploaded PhotosUntagging Yourself from PhotosCommunity Q&A This wikiHow teaches you how to remove photos which you've uploaded to Facebook, as well as how to untag yourself from photos other people have uploaded. Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. 8 Click Delete when prompted. On Desktop 1 Open Facebook. 7 Click Remove Tag. Flag as. 4. 8 Tap Delete Photo. The Facebook app resembles a white "f" on a blue background. 2 Click your name. Cars Best Cars News Reviews Recalls Pictures AutoComplete Carfection Cooley On Cars Concept Cars Electric Cars The Best Affordable Cars Crossovers Electric Cars Family Cars Hybrids Luxury Cars Sedans SUVs .. Doing so opens your profile page 5a02188284
facebook chat in ovivoting for the voice on facebookchange forgotten facebook passwordhow to make a facebook timeline privatefotos de perfil para paginas de facebookph n m m hack game dragon city facebookcan you go to prison for hacking someones facebookhow to make facebook page codescute couple cover photos for facebook timelinetelecharger facebook hacker v1.9_2012

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Astuces en tout genre du site Index du Forum -> Les Recharges -> Recharges Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation